Warehouse Operative - Immediate Starts
Fantastic opportunities have arisen for Warehouse Operatives/Order Pickers to work with leading Supermarket Sainsbury's (DHL) in Emersons Green.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to be flexible regarding shifts, as you will be put on an 8 week rolling rota. Successful candidates can expect to work with a world leading Logistics company, with excellent employee ethos. No experience is necessary, as full training will be given.
During the first week you will be fully trained in health and safety procedures, the picking system, what is expected from all employees, you will also receive forklift training on a LLOP
This position is for various shifts including morning, afternoon and nights.
Details of a Warehouse Operative:
- Salary: £10.78 - £15.45 (days), £14.33-£16.53 (nights)
- Performance Dependent Pay - pick rate
- 20% bonus pay for Saturday and Sunday
- Any 5 days out of 7 with 8 week roster issued after training
- Hours of work: 06:00 - 14:00, 13:00 -22:00, 22:00 - 06:00
- Location: Emerald Park, Emersons Green
- Duration: Ongoing
Roles of a Warehouse Operative:
- Working to set targets while using a picking system to select a variety of grocery and chilled products to fulfil customer's orders
- You will also use a low-level order picker (LLOP) to assist you with accurately picking items from the warehouse
- Heavy lifting - role involves lifting heavy items such as crates of water
- Working in chilled areas
Benefits of working with:
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Excellent canteen and break room facilities
- Free onsite parking
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Subsidised Canteen
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Operative role please click apply
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'