Would you like to work in a clean and dynamic environment for a progressive international company, with excellent reputation on the local market and great temp to perm opportunities?
Helping to prepare materials for production at BD plant in Dorcan, Swindon, you would get involved in all aspects of the manufacturing warehouse cycle from receiving and dispatching goods to picking, re-stacking and controlling inventory, honing your time management skills.
- Free car parking on site
- A great choice of lunch refreshments
- 3 on 3 off work pattern
- Ongoing assignments, Temp to Perm opportunities
- Randstad benefit app - discounts at many high-street and online retailers
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
- £10.22 - £13.72 PER HOUR and £13.23 - £16.76 PER HOUR after 12 weeks
- Plus Additional overtime and shift allowance
- Overtime x1.5 - for any hours worked outside your allocated shift pattern
- £1.98 PER HOUR - £5.28 PER HOUR shift allowance
- Days: 08:00AM - 20:00PM
- Nights: 20:00PM - 08:00AM
- To maintain an accurate account of all goods received, transferred, issued or dispatched in order to achieve high accuracy levels using barcode scanners and SAP systems
- To store goods in appropriate locations, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed
- To issue goods to internal departments in efficient and timely manner using Bendi Forklift / Tow Tractor / Multi Level Order Picker*
- To receive and issue goods to/from external suppliers completing all relevant paperwork to maintain control over stock levels
- To complete accurate stock inventory checks
- To maintain good housekeeping standards and Health & Safety working practices in order to ensure a safe and hygienic working environment for all members of staff
- To carry out visual inspections of departmental Fork Lift Trucks at the beginning of each shift in order to ensure full functioning of the vehicle in line with Health & Safety Regulations
- To contribute in a flexible manner in order to enhance the overall performance of the Warehouse
*Please note that driving FLT is only a part of this job and you will be expected to carry out all other stores related tasks as well as listed above
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Counterbalance Forklift Driver licence and experience is preferable. In house licences will be considered
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide proof of this
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
The ideal candidate will have
- Good level of verbal and written English communication skills
- Good people skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent timekeeping, ambition and desire to succeed
If you'd like to be part of our success please apply with your up to date CV to be considered for the role. If pre-selected you will be contacted for a quick telephone interview and the final stage is a group assessment.
Due to volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback.
- Material Handling
- Goods In
- Goods Out
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'