On behalf of our client, we are pleased to be recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join their team in Greenford on an ongoing temporary basis. The role is working any 5 days from 7 so candidates must be able to work weekends and weekdays. This is a great opportunity to join an excellent company that offer an exciting career path & fantastic benefits.
Warehouse Operatives are seen as a main drive of our client's operation and fulfilling customer needs. By carrying out picking/goods-in/goods-out tasks with the use of provided tools, you will be able to provide that customer service within the level and timescale expected. The successful candidates will complete daily warehouse activities in order to meet the needs of the business and contractual Key Performance Indicators ensuring compliance with food safety guidelines.
Depending on the department you get placed in to, you may be required to within a chilled (0C - 5C) or freezer (-22C) environment. PPE for these departments will be provided.
- Using 'voice' to accurately identify products and pick orders safely
- Maintain high standards of hygiene and housekeeping
- Operating warehouse Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Working independently and as part of a team within a multi temperature environment (Ambient, Chilled and Frozen)
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Complying with agreed procedures to ensure a safe and legal working environment and consistent quality standards
- Ensure all company equipment is maintained, utilised and returned as required within operational processes to the operations office
The ideal candidate - Skills and Experience:
- Basic numeracy and conversational English language
- Experience within the warehouse / logistics industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use initiative and organise own workload
- Team Player
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Reliable, flexible, punctual
We are currently recruiting for the following shifts:
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
- 22:00 - 06:00
- warehouse operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'