Automotive Warehouse Operative needed!!!
- Do you have experience in the automotive industry?
- Do you have good manual dexterity?
- Can you speak English clearly and understand direction?
- Are you looking to work for one of the best employers in town?
If you answer yes to all of the above then we need YOU!!!
Our client who is ceveloping and producing a front-end module is looking for Automotive Warehouse Operative to join its established team. You will be building parts for cars and so attention to detail, speed and good hand to eye co-ordination is a must.
As an Automotive Warehouse Operative you will receive the following;
- £9.31ph (increases with length of service)
- Working hours of 6am - 13:30, 13:30 - 9pm and 9pm - 16:30.
- Location Banbury
- Immediate starts
The Benefits of being an Automotive Warehouse operative for Extra Personnel's client are;
- Table Tennis and Table football
- 28 Holidays per year including Bank Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Employee of the month reward
- Provide you with work experience in various roles to further your career and skills
If you are interested in the role of Automotive Warehouse operative please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse Operative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'