Warehouse Operatives Required - Immediate starts! why wait? why waste time?
One of Banbury's leading Automotive Manufacturers is looking for a number of positive, enthusiastic warehouse operatives to join their team.
40hour weeks for our Warehouse Operative!
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Manual dexterity
- Good communication skills
- Good literacy & numeracy skills
Details of a warehouse Operative:
- Salary: £8.57 - £11.00 (dependent upon shift and length of service)
- Pay rise after 12 and 39 working weeks
- Working Hours: 3 Shift Rotating, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am OR Double shift 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm
- Location Banbury
- Immediate Starts
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Building of parts to the required quality standards, following clear work instructions
- Assist in training/coaching of new members in the team
- Painting/ Spraying Vehicles
- Use of machinery
- Assembly of small parts
Warehouse Operative Benefits:
- 28 Holidays per year including Bank Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Employee of the month reward
- Provide you with work experience in various roles to further your career and skills
If you are interested in the above position please click apply
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'