We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join Amazon as a part time Warehouse Operative in Weybridge, KT13 0YU. If you have the drive and ambition to succeed, we need you as part of our PMP team helping to provide customers with a first-class Amazon experience.
As a Part Time Warehouse Operative you will be paid:
- £10.50 per hour
Your role as an Amazon Warehouse Operative:
- To provide an excellent delivery experience for Amazon customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
- Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
- Handling the full range of items sold by Amazon and its marketplace sellers in the UK
- Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
Typical hours as a Part Time nights Warehouse Operative:
- 04:45 - 11:15
You will be working between 4 and 5 days per week and must be flexible with working weekends.
Benefits working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Canteen providing free tea and coffee
- Training is provided so no experience is needed
- Excellent break room area
Weybridge, KT13 0YU.
If you'd love to work at an Amazon Sortation Warehouse, click the Apply button now!PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'