Warehouse Operative - Mornings
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives - Mornings in the Stoke area.
As a Warehouse Operative - Mornings you will need to have:
- Experience using a hand held scanner is advantageous
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Good reliability and attendance
- Salary: £8.47 per hour.
- Working hours of a Warehouse Operative - Mornings are: 6am till 2pm ( 6 days on 2 days off ) after 5 weeks you have 4 days off in a row.
- Location: Stoke, Stafford-shire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent Candidates will have come from an experienced warehouse background. As a warehouse operative - nights various duties will involve picking orders from locations within the warehouse using a Low Level Order Picker ( LL OP )off a manual pick list.
- Automated pick cabin - in this section you will be stood in a cabin which is all automated, it will take you to your pick location and all you have to do is read the screen and pick the amount requested - this section is ok for those ok working from heights.
- Role of a Warehouse Operative - Mornings:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on :
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- Warehouse / Order Picking
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'