We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives in the Stoke area.
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Experience using a hand held scanner is advantageous
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working towards targets
- Availability to work overtime
- Able to work rotating shifts
- Good reliability and attendance
- Salary: £8.54 per hour.
- Working hours of a Warehouse Operative are: 0615 till 1415 and 1415 till 2215
- Location: Stoke, Staffordshire
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
Candidates will have come from an experienced warehouse background. As a warehouse operative various duties will involve picking orders from locations within the warehouse and also carefully packing them or palletising them. Safely making sure products do not get damaged during transit. You may also be working on a computer and desk, constantly returning to your desk to get a new pick list. Good Computer skills would be an advantage.
Good time keeping and attendance would be very advantageous.
You must be available for work immediately and you will have an option to apply for a perm position after your 12th week working for the company.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.
Please be aware that due to a large number of applicants you may not be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within a week please give us a call on :
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'