Warehouse Operative - ongoing TEMP TO PERM
Salary: starting at £8.50 per hour
Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm
We are recruiting for a fantastic company in West London. They are looking for a hard-working, reliable warehouse operative who is keen to fully commit themselves and progress within the company. If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW and don't hesitate to get in touch!
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organisational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. always Organise warehouse and work area for orderliness
- Wear the proper safety equipment
Preferred Experience / Skills
- Good communication, organisational, time management mathematical skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Inventory, equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'