CastleView Group is acting as a training and employment company, we are committed to the selection, training, recruitment and development of the top-quality people, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
Our Client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operatives to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Processing clothing and home products
- Packing finished customer orders ready for shipping
- Completing operational documentation accurately
- Using electronic equipment to pick, pack and dispatch products
- Loading and unloading products to and from warehouse storage
- Adhering to all health and safety rules and regulations
- Communicating effectively within the workplace
- Subsidised canteen
- Free car parking
- Good links to public transport
- Reward scheme
- PPE provided
All Training Provided
Shifts and Salary:
Day shift work is paid at £8.50 Per hour, after 6 weeks this will increase to £9.18 per hour
Night shift work is paid at 25% extra per hour, for hours worked between 10:00pm and 6:00am
Days operate from 6:00am - 6:00pm and 6:30am - 6:30pm
Nights operate from 6:00pm - 6:00am and 6:30pm - 6:30am
You can earn up to £11.04 Per hour plus excellent benefits
To Apply, send an up to date CV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'