Our client is looking for an operations Processor to join their team.
- Process all incoming and outgoing shipments in line with compliance procedure’s
- Manual lifting of shipments is required
- Adhere to all Health & Safety, quality, security and environmental compliance standards which also includes the working time directive
- Plan and prepare working practices ensuring maximum efficiency
- Manage day to day workload and seek support when required
- Ensure the warehouse is left clean and tidy at the end of each shift
- Administrative and operational task when necessary
- Any other warehouse duties required
- Previous experience working within a busy warehouse
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Customer focused attitude
- Level COS required
Monday to Friday 1400 - 2200
£8.46 till 1900 then £10.76 per hour + holiday pay
Overtime is time and a half on all hours over 40 hours
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'