Fresh Direct is one of the UK's top wholesale food suppliers, supplying the best restaurant brands on the high street. We're looking to add to our team in a number of key areas and we need people who are passionate about the job they do, committed to developing strong working relationships across the business, and driven by the need to deliver nothing but the very best results.
Plus we are not alone, Fresh Direct is part of the Fresh Direct family, a set of specialist brands including M&J Seafood, Wild Harvest, Fresh Fayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct family is proudly part of Sysco, the world's largest food service supplier.
Scope of the role
We are looking for enthusiastic Warehouse Picker/Packers of Fresh produce to work in a fast paced chilled environment.
We have various Day and Night Shifts available
The role of Warehouse Operative will:
- Ensure the orders are picked accurately and to the highest quality from individual pallet labels or pick sheets
- Visually quality check all of the products picked
- Clearly mark all pick sheets correctly with particular shortages and best before dates
- Work in a team-based environment where all managers/employees work together for the good of the business
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Good levels of written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Flexible attitude
- Willingness to develop fresh produce product knowledge
- Team Player
- And be comfortable working in a Warehouse chilled environment
What we can offer you:
- Free car parking
- Over-time regularly available
- Opportunities to develop your career
- Employee benefit scheme, offering employee discounts in a number of “every-day” areas
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'