Warehouse operative job, based in Hatfield, £8.32 per hr, shift time 8am - 4pm
Based within a thriving location at Hatfield Business Park our clients head office is a fantastic place to work. If you are looking for a new challenge, one of Europe's leading IT service providers is looking for warehouse operatives to come and be a part of their expansion. Working alongside the IT build sector, the warehouse operatives will be working in partnership with these teams to efficiently and accurately organise IT stock and equipment within their high tech warehouse. The warehouse and stock control position in Hatfield is part of a busy and expanding team who are a key part of our client's efficient ways of working.
Day to day duties and expectations
- D Boxing and Unboxing IT equipment
- Pallet Movement / Work Planning
- Data input.
- Bespoke System work. In house systems (Training Given)
- Working as a team and independently (target driven)
- Consolidating consignments for distribution.
- Work to performance targets and SLAs.
Skills/experience required in detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- IT/Logistical back ground
- Data input an advantage.
- SAP knowledge an advantage.
- Flexibility to react to demand on short notice.
- Ability to work to driven targets and SLA and time management skills.
- Knowledge of I.T componentry.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
If you're looking for the opportunity to build your career with an industry leader, then please forward your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'