Are you looking for a career within a warehouse environment? Are you looking for a new career with an immediate start?
Mondelez in Minworth - Europe's largest chocolatier and biscuit baker, the second-largest maker of candy and coffee and the third largest producer of gum.
You'll work in a fast, agile and ambitious environment, with talented people who really care about what they do. We're hungry for new ideas, so we'll always listen to yours. And because we're always looking to the future, you'll find plenty of opportunity too.
- Weekly pay
- Plus paid breaks
- Full training given
- Access to Randstad flexible benefit App
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Access to staff shop when open
- Free Car Parking on Site
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Canteen which includes pool table
- £8.03 - £8.36 PER HOUR - Days
- £8.23 - £9.43 PER HOUR - Night
Overtime is paid at x1.5 and x2 rate
- The warehouse is a 24/7 operation based on 12 hour shift pattern
- This will be a '3 on and 3 off' position which involves weekends
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have 6 months experience as a warehouse operative.
- Knowledge of using a hand-held scanner would be highly desirable but training will be given
- You will be doing various duties around the warehouse and training will be given.
If this sounds like the role for you, why not click apply today!
Why not click apply today and follow up with an email to .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'