Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £18,500pa to £20,000pa
Our client is a highly-respected, family-run company that supplies to manufacturers, distributors and stockists across various industries. Due to continued investment they are now looking to acquire the services of a motivated, personable and reliable Warehouse Operative to join their team. This is a superb opportunity, with significant rewards and recognition.
- Accurate picking and packing of the stock according to the order.
- Taking stock from automated picking machines.
- Conducting regular stock takes.
- Handling goods inward by booking in the stock.
- Condensing pallets.
- Replenishing machines and/or racking.
- Maintaining a high level of housekeeping and adhering to Health & Safety procedures.
- Other ad hoc duties to suit the needs of the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A counterbalance license is desirable but not essential.
- A full clean driving license.
- Proven ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 09:30 - 18:00. The company offers an annual profit-share bonus to reward their loyal employees for their great efforts.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Hannah Foster on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'