Are you looking for work in Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton?
Do you have experience in a warehouse operative role?
If yes, please apply!
Warehouse Operative role in Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton working within the storage facility, these roles are full time hours per week, with potential to become permanent!
Working Hours and Pay Rate:
- Monday to Friday, 08:00AM- 17:00pm
- £8.25 PER HOUR
- Full time working hours
- On-site parking and cycle storage
- Conveniently located within five minutes walking distance of public transport
- In-house training scheme
- No weekend work
- Weekly pay
- Access to employee benefits scheme which includes high street discounts and much more
- Be able to undertake loading and unloading of boxes weighing up to 25kg
- Manual handling of boxes, moving from one location to another within facility
- Ensure that the contents of boxes are protected in accordance with the client specifications
- Replace damaged boxes where appropriate
- Ensure that the system verification process is adhered to at all times
- Decanting of boxes, transferring records from one box into a new box
- Maintain integrity of box locations
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment
- Good customer service behaviours and communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- A professional attitude and method of operation
- Good IT skills
- Previous experience of working with the records management industry (desirable)
If you match the above description and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience then apply today!
- Warehouse Operative
- production operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'