We are currently recruiting for Warehouse operative roles to join a busy retail warehouse based in the Coleshill (hams hall). you will be working for a high profile Retail company in the warehouse area.
As a Warehouse Operative the below skills are an advantage;
- Previous warehouse operative experience
- Experience picking with RF hand scanners
- Ability to speak good English
- Hours: set shifts - 6am - 2:00pm,2:00pm - 10pm and 10pm - 6am
- Salary: £8.75 - £9.20
- Location: Coleshill, Hams Hall
- Immediate starts available
- Ongoing long term role
Role of a Warehouse operative:
- Stock replenishment
- Stock reallocation.
- General Warehouse duties at all times
- Order picking
- RF hand scanners
Benefits of working with us as a warehouse operative:
- 28 days holiday per year
- Weekly Pay
- Free on site car park
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent positions available
- Employed status
- Personal accident insurance
- My Extra Rewards - an online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'