Warehouse Operatives needed in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operative roles to work in one of Banbury's busiest warehouses
No experience required! Full training is provided! Great Company! Great Progression! Temp to Perm!
As a Warehouse Operative you will need to have:
- Good communication skills
- Good literacy & numeracy skill
Details for a warehouse Operative:
- Salary: £7.83
- Pay rise after 12 working weeks
- Working Hours:Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Location Banbury
- Immediate Starts
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Other general duties when required
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Provide you with work experience in various roles to further your career and skills
If you are interested in the above position please click apply
- Warehouse Operative/ Quality checker/ Picking /Packing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'