We're looking for Warehouse Operatives in Didcot, OX11. Are you looking for work leading up to Christmas? Apply today!
To secure your place on an induction, please apply within and you will receive confirmation email.
The induction will last about 3 hours. If you complete the induction there is a guaranteed start for you.
Please bring your passport or full birth certificate, proof of national insurance number, bank details and safety boots.
Duties as a Warehouse Operative:
- In-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling
- Keeping Warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal
- Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety
- Stacking, pallets, shippers, beverage trays, flower buckets etc. accordingly to customer standard
- General duties as required
The work is physical so you must enjoy work of a physical nature
You do not need any previous experience as full training will be given.
There are possibilities to gain a full time contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
The hours of work are:
- 6am to 6pm
- 6am to 2:45pm
- 8am to 4:45pm
- 9.30am to 2:30pm
- 6pm to 6am
- 10pm to 6am.
Pay Rate for a Warehouse Operative:
- £7.83 per hour on Days from Monday - Friday
- £8.33 per hour on Night shifts and Weekend shifts.
Pay is Regardless of age, must be 18 or over years old.
We are flexible in the number of shifts you want to take!
Apply now!PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Parcel Sorter
- "Warehouse Operative"
- Weekly Pay
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'