Various shifts available from earlies to days and nights.
Key Duties / Main Responsibilities:
* Picking and Packing goods ready for dispatch, including labeling
* Booking goods into the Warehouse as they arrive.
* Assist in maintaining the cleanliness/tidiness of the warehouse and checking that parts are in their proper location and stored in line with company guidelines
* Assist warehouse staff as required - Unloading supplier deliveries and putting inventory away, Validating suppliers delivery and raising goods received note, loading lorry (forklift truck)
* Any other reasonable task as requested by the Warehouse Manager for the fulfillment of the job and according to the needs of the business
* Actively follow the companies policies and will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations
As duties and responsibilities change, this job description will be reviewed and amended in consultation with the post holder
For more information please contact the below for more information.
Contact: Darren Fuller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'