Our Client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operative to join the UK’s biggest online retail distribution company. We are wanting motivated driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
As a Warehouse Operative, your duties will include:
- Handling a large variety of products
- Receiving and sorting products into relevant areas
- Staging, feeding and resorting
- Lifting and moving products around the warehouse safely
- Operating a hand-held scanner to pick items ready for delivery
- Loading and unloading the vehicles ready for delivery
Benefits will include:
- Free on-site parking.
- On-site canteen serving free tea and coffee. Hot food also served daily.
- Trained first aiders and first aid room on-site.
- Free on-site internet cafe available to use during breaks, and outside of working hours.
- Confidential ethics line and management support.
All Training Provided
Standard working hours for day shift: 07:00 - 17:30 & 07:30 -18:00
Standard working hours for night shift: 18:30 - 05:00 & 19:00 - 05:30
Standard shift 4 days x 10 hours shifts, providing 3 days off a week. Overtimes available and are subject to availability.
0-40 hours - £8.00 Days / £9.71 Nights
41-50 hours - £13.00 Days / £14.86 Nights
51-60 hours - £17.42 Days / £19.19 Nights
To Apply send a up to date CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'