Despatch Warehouse Operative
We are recruiting for Despatch Warehouse Operative roles for our client in Purfleet.
As a Despatch Warehouse Operative you will need:
- A good level of English speaking
- PPE or Counter Balance experience
- Salary £8.00 per hour plus overtime after 42 hours
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10pm
- Location: Purfleet, Essex
Role of a Despatch Warehouse Operative include:
- To maintain a safe, clean, working environment at all times
- Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and instructions
- Loading of carpets in order to meet the despatch delivery schedule
- Accurate loading and scanning of carpets, rugs, laminate and door bars for each required load.
- Closing of loads and pass relevant paperwork to Team Leader for processing
- Understand instructions of cart movements within the marshalling, loading area and sortation system at all times
- Process rugs, doorbars, stationary etc into the store sortation location ready for despatch
- De-kit cardboard tubes and plastic for returned store delivery boxes
- Report all damage to goods or property to Team Leader
- Ensure P.P.E. supplied is used at all times.
- Safe operation of all company Boom trucks and PPT equipment around the department.
- Flexible and can do attitude to back up despatch department.
- Carry out any reasonable requested ad-hoc tasks within the department.
Benefits of working with us as a Despatch Warehouse Operative
- Minimum 42 hours per week
- Free parking
- Amazing on site canteen (subsidised) with superb food and a Costa coffee.
- Optional Personal Accident Insurance
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'