Amazon, a global brand that leads the way in speedy and efficient customer service, is improving the lives of millions of people every day. This is all made possible by Amazon's Warehouse Operative workers all over the world!
The Amazon Peterborough warehouse, a state-of-the-art, high tech fulfilment centre, needs people to join a growing and dynamic team of Picker Packers.
As a Warehouse Operative, you are needed to play a vital part in the process of providing the best, most efficient service to Amazon's customers, making them smile every time.
Warehouse Operatives will benefit from regular, set shift patterns, significant increases in pay for overtime, and the opportunity to earn a permanent job, plus loads more fantastic perks!
Picker packers at Amazon will be paid:
- £8.00 per hour for days
- Overtime between 40 and 50 hours is £12.00 per hour
- Overtime over 50 hours is £16.00 per hour
Our Warehouse Operative shift patterns are:
- Day shifts : 07:30 - 18:00
Picker Packer Duties:
- Picking and packing a huge variety of items
- Working within a supportive and friendly team
- Lifting and manual handling small items weighing up to 5kg
- Working to meet picking and packing targets
- Contributing to smooth and efficient running of Amazon's customer service processes
Benefits for a Warehouse Operative:
- Weekly pay
- Free car park on site
- Canteen serving hot meals
- Complete training on the job
- Top performers can earn a permanent contract
Amazon's ideal Picker Packer will:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be committed to arriving on time every day
- Work well within a team
- Be motivated to hit targets
- Be willing to learn, as no experience is needed
To make the first step towards becoming a Warehouse Operative, complete the salesforce application form, and someone from PMP Recruitment will contact you shortly.PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
- "Picker & Packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"