Do you have experience working as a Warehouse Operative? Would you like to use that experience in a company that leads the way in technology, customer service and development? Then come and join us in a state of the art warehouse for Amazon in Daventry!
Pay Rates for a Warehouse Operative:
- Days: £8.00 per hour
- Nights: £9.71 per hour (£8.00 + £1.71 shift allowance)
The shift patterns for a Warehouse Operative:
- 08:00 - 18:30 and 19:00 - 05:30
- Typical shifts are on a 4 on and 3 off pattern.
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an an exciting active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
What's in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
Where is the job:
The job is located in Daventry!
How to apply to become a Warehouse Operative:
Click Apply, fill in the Salesforce link and we'll be in touch shortly!PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"