As the Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for:
· Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
· Receiving goods at the loading/receiving dock
· Moving and rearranging stock, either by hand or with heavy lifting equipment
· Loading goods onto trucks for shipping
As the Warehouse Operative you will:
· Work well within a team and on your own when required
· Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Regularly do reconciliation of physical stock with the stock-in the system
· Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
· Have worked in a similar role before e.g. Warehouse Operative / Dispatch Officer
· Have previously operated a reach truck / forklift
· Experience working with Microsoft office ideally Word and Excel
If you are a Warehouse Operative and are open to temporary warehouse work, then we’d love to hear from you! Your application can be made either by email to or by calling us on .
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"