Warehouse Operative - Daventry
Immediate starts available as a Warehouse Operative.
BENEFITS:Canteen and On-site parking are available at the warehouse, Pension scheme, Upskilling Training, Temp to perm opportunities.
6am - 2pm - £7.83 Rotating
2pm - 10pm - £7.83 Rotating
Weekend only shifts Saturday and Sunday Rotating AM & PM shift
Overtime paid after 37.5 hours
This is an opportunity for a long-term ongoing role as a warehouse operative with permanent opportunities available on a regular basis.
Working in a warehouse environment Picking/Packing & Dispatch Including some heavy lifting.
Main Warehouse Operative Duties are but not limited to:
- Picking orders within a set target ensuring all picking standards are met.
- Packing using computer systems within a set target ensuring all picking standards are met.
- Using manual handling best practices to lift items as part of this dispatch process.
- Be flexible and committed to providing excellence in all aspects, with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to demonstrate a proactive approach and be able to react positively to day to day challenges.
Previous experience in warehousing is preferred however not essential as full training is provided. If you are looking to work with a successful company based in Daventry, please apply today.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"