Job Title: Warehouse operative
Location: Morley, Leeds
Hours 39 hours per week,
Mon - Fri
We are seeking a warehouse operative for an expanding Medical Device Manufacturer. The vacancy is part of a steady growth plan for the companies growing success and would suit candidates who are looking to work for a company who offer a clean working, safe environment.
Candidates would require the following experience: -
- Completion of work order route cards.
- Stock control.
- FLT license.
- Responsible for HSE of self and others
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Responsible for maintaining the area in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.
- Flexible working hours.
- Delivery and collection, using the company van.
- May be required to undertake other duties within the remit of the business as needed.
- This is a full time, hourly paid role and will be subject to overtime as permitted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'