The Best Connection are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives for immediate starts in an established client based in Worthing. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team with the possibility of going permanent.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
- Machine minding to assure the continued production of high quality plastic products.
- Quality checking for imperfections to ensure each product is sent out at the correct quality.
- Packing the plastic items away in to the appropriate containers ready to be dispatched.
Requirements of the Warehouse Operative:
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work a fast paced environment.
- Be able to understand and follow written instructions.
The hours are Monday to Thursday
Days 07:45 - 20:00. Pay: £7.83 per hour
Nights 19:45 – 08:00. Pay: £8.00 per hour
For further information, please contact The Best Connection, Worthing.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse and distribution sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"