As a Warehouse Operative your role will be to manage the receipt and putting away of goods, picking and packing of all customer orders prior to dispatch, and scheduling workroom jobs. The role will also involve:
• following all mandatory H&S requirements, guidelines & recommendations to ensure a safe working environment all times.
• ensuring the working environment is kept tidy & presentable for H&S purposes and customer visits.
• receiving and booking in goods following prescribed procedures, ensuring correct delivery quantities and products.
• ensuring the accurate put away of product to the correct storage location.
• picking and packing customer orders following standard procedures in an accurate and timely manner.
• accurately cutting hose to the measured length required, recording short length details.
• Assembling stocked component into finished assemblies complying with prescribed works instructions and work schedules.
• carrying out the required testing procedures in compliance with the company quality and relevant standards, complete test certificates.
To be successful in this role you will need
• Previous Warehouse experience
• Manual handling experience
• Experience of working to deadlines and a proven a high level of attention to detail
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
• excellent pension and life assurance scheme
• bonus scheme
• high street retailer discount scheme
• a bike scheme, through our network of dealers
• health purchase plan
• a computer scheme with great offers, including Apple Macbook Pro, iMac and printers
• 24 days’ annual leave + holiday purchase scheme
• Community Volunteering days - two days’ paid leave annually to volunteer for a project or charity that means the most to you..
Arco is the UK’s leading safety company, with a core purpose to keep people safe at work. We distribute over 170,000 world-class, quality-assured products and training providing expert advice, helping to shape the safety world and make work a safer place. With a heritage spanning four generations, family values are important to us. We’ve been awarded the title of Superbrand by the annual initiative to identify and celebrate the UK’s strongest consumer and business-to-business brands in Britain.
We are a family run business and all of our family have the ability to:
Think Customer: Deliver Our Numbers: Work Together: Make Things Happen: Open to Change: Effective Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"