We are recruiting for Warehouse Operative roles in the Warrington area. You will be working for a well known Automotive company within the area.
Details for an Warehouse Operative:
- Salary: £8.50 Per hour on days and £8.75 on nights, this then moves up to £9.84 after 12 weeks employment.
- Working Hours are: Rotating shift patterns- 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
- Location: WA5 3TP
- Duration: Ad Hoc shifts to start with a view to move to ongoing.
Role of an Warehouse Operative
- General manufacturing/Automotive Production duties
- On and off loading components onto JIG's
- Operating press moulding machines
- Quality inspection of parts
- General assembly of small components.
- Keeping work station clean and tidy
Benefits of working with us as an Warehouse Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"