Warehouse Operative roles in NN4 - Grange Park
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative roles in Northampton for a very well-known British High Street Retailer.
About the role: Warehouse Operative / Processing Returns
- Working on processing returns from online orders from one of the best know British Brand
- Ensuring quality control of clothing is carried to the best standards
- Labelling and checking parcels by using PC
- Full training will be provided for all new starters
- Working within a highly skilled team you will have the opportunity to join the company on a permanent basis.
Available shifts as a Warehouse Operative:
- 10h shifts: DAYS: 6am-4pm & AFTERNOONS: 12pm-10pm
- 12h shifts: DAYS: 7am-7pm & NIGHTS: 10pm-7am (possible overtime form 7pm)
- Excellent bus routes from Town Centre for all available shifts
- Bus stop just outside the warehouse
How much do we pay?
- £7.83 ph on all day shift hours
- £8.63 ph on all night shift hours
- £9.91 - £10.71 ph -Overtime days/nights paid above 46h
What do we offer?
- Full-time hours available on regular shift patterns averaging 40.25 hours per week
- Immediate Start and long term work in 2018
- 150 permanent positions in the next 6 months
- Excellent onsite facilities and friendly environment
- Recommend A Friend Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Holiday Club
If you are interested in the above Warehouse Operative Role please click apply
- Warehouse Operative
- picker packer
- Order picker
- Picker & Packer/production operative/production
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"