£15,600 - £18,720pa
Warley, Brentwood, Essex
Our client a leading manufacturer and distributor are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their team due to company expansion and growth. You will need to have your own form of transport due to the location of this role and have previous warehouse or stockroom experience and ideally a forklift licence.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Operative role:-
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be working in a modern and clean warehouse environment and will need to function as part of a large and friendly team. You will be responsible for unloading delivery vehicles, stock replenishment, heavy lifting as well as checking orders and transferring goods to storage areas. Duties may also include some sorting, picking and packing.
* Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
* Restocking various areas of the warehouse
* Unloading and booking in deliveries
* Other related duties as required
Essential requirements for the Warehouse Operative role:-
* Full UK driving licence & own form of transport due to the location - this is essential.
* Ability to work on your own initiative
* Basic IT skills
* Minimum of 1 year warehouse or stockroom experience
* Fork lift experience/licence preferred
Hours and Benefits for the Warehouse Operative role:-
* 40 hour week Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
* Annual salary reviews
* 20 days holiday rising 1 day per year up to 25 days + 8 bank holiday
* Fun and friendly environment
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply with your CV in word format now!
- Warehouse Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"