Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £7.83 per hour
Our client is a young and flourishing company based in Banbury. Due to impressive growth they are now looking to acquire the services of a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity, with significant future possibilities for the successful candidate.
- Received goods as they arrive into the warehouse and sort them so that they are ready to be stored.
- Store goods in correct locations.
- Locate and pick customer orders.
- Learn and adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards.
- Conduct regular stock checks and record inventory accurately.
Key Skills & Experience:
- You will need to be physically fit and have the ability to lift up to 15kg unaided.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
The working hours for this vacancy are 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Jess on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job