Our client based in Welwyn Garden City is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative on a Permanent Basis
Job Purpose: General picking and packing responsibilities within a warehouse team.
Hours: The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Warehouse OperativeMain activities
- Receipt and checking of incoming stock
- Unloading lorries via Fork Lift Truck
- Pick, pack and despatch customer orders
- Packing, wrapping and strapping palletised orders
- Loading lorries via Fork Lift Truck
- Moving stock around warehouse
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Undertaking regular stock takes
- Keeping warehouse and packing areas clean and tidy
- Delivering customer order 4 mornings or afternoons per week
- Maintain on-going housekeeping duties keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedure at all times
- Replenishing stock
- Unloading and loading stock
- Picking and packing customer orders
- Keeping the warehouse tidy and organised
- Full clean driving license
- Fork Lift Truck certificate
- Knowledge of GDP (Good Distribution Practise)
- A good level of fitness
- Good eyesight
- Basic computer skills
- A willingness for flexible working
Hours, conditions and income
- Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch break
- 20 days holiday per year
Salary: £17,000.00 to £18,000.00 depending on experience
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Must have numeracy skills
- Must be a team player
- Must have a good attention to detail
If you are interested in role, please apply with your CV direct or contact Sarah
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.