Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Reporting To: Warehouse Manager
Salary: Hourly rate TBA
Hours: 40 hours per week: 8am to 4.30pm with ½ hour lunch.
Benefits: 20 days annual holiday + Christmas shutdown + main bank holidays.
* Please note - there will be the requirement of occasional van driving with this position*
Our client is a leading importer and distributor to the photo and video industry, and have been trading for over 40 years. Their product range includes photo frames, photo albums, tripods, flashguns, filters, lighting, and photo & video accessories.
The job will be based at our Swindon Head Office and main responsibilities include:
- Picking and packing UK, Ireland & Export orders - from single carton up to multi pallet shipments.
- Regular use of forklift to re-stock picking bins from bulk storage location.
- Working as part of a small team, so must be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Occasional use of company transit van for deliveries to customers, trade exhibitions, and transferring stock to and from outside warehousing.
- Previous experience in a similar working environment, and willingness to multi-task.
- Physically fit, as some reasonably heavy lifting involved.
- Basic IT knowledge (for use of our delivery & despatch software).
- Accuracy in terms of picking and packing orders.
- Forklift licence / experience required.
- Full UK driving licence required.