We are looking for an energetic Warehouse Operative who wants to be a bit of an all- rounder! This is a great opportunity for someone who has had previous experience in a manufacturing environment who likes a bit of variety in their day.
- Stock control
- Preparation and packaging for products prior to dispatch
- Transfer of materials between departments
- Supporting colleagues to perform their duties
- Good interpersonal skills, an excellent communicator.
- Good numeracy and written skills.
- PC Literate - Word and Excel
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- A great "can do" attitude
- Flexibility to help with unloading.
- Ideally with current Reach and/or Counter Balance Forklift licences
- Temporary to permanent position
- Hours Monday to Friday - 08.30 to 16.45
- Competitive salary