Are you reliable, enthusiastic, conscientious, hardworking and take real pride in your work? Walker Humphrey has a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to join our growing team in Sherburn in Elmet.
As a Warehouse Operative, you’ll help us maintain our culture of friendly and excellent customer service. Your main roles and responsibilities for this position will include:
- Loading & unloading vehicles.
- Order picking and cross checking of products, including temperature checks.
Skills & Attributes
You will have worked within a similar role previously and must hold the following skills and attributes:
- Counterbalance Reach Truck driving licence.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and flexible approach to your work.
- Being professional, polite and presentable at all times.
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work on your own initiative when required.
- Use of own transport would be advantageous as our client is situated away from public transport routes.
- Physically fit as heavy lifting is involved.
Our company is a family owned and managed wholesale business that supplies quality ingredients to the bakery & catering industry. We are a fast-growing company despite the fact they are in a highly competitive market and plan to grow further.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.
Suitable Skills/Experience: Fork Lift Truck Driver, Warehouse Operative, Supply Chain, Distribution, Operations, Driver, FLT, Depot, Order Picking,
- Holiday 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme - Peoples Pension Savings Plan
- Performance Bonus
Please email your CV and covering letter (optional) before 16 April 2018