Warehouse Operative - Winnall
Monday - Friday 9am - 6:30pm
I am recruiting for a number of Warehouse Operatives to join our Client located within the Winnall Trading Estate in Winchester.
The hours of work are Monday through to Friday 9am - 6:30pm with a 30 minute lunch break.
The start for induction is Monday 26th March 2018
As an operative, you will report directly to the Shift Manager and your responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with the receiving and dispatching of products.
* Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
* Stock storage.
* Picking orders.
* General housekeeping of the warehouse.
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
* Be a team player with a focus on providing excellent customer service.
* Good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
* Have a keen eye for detail and be literate and numerate.
* Have an enthusiastic and flexible approach to your work.
* Experience of warehouse working essential.
* Tyre experience would be an advantage.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety practices within the warehousing environment.
This is a physically demanding position where a large array of lifting and movement of products is essential within its duties.
If you are interested would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle on and email your CV