Robertson Recruitment are recruiting for Warehouse Operative to work for busy logistics and installation company based in Minworth.
The successful candidate will join a group of highly motivated and hardworking team of Warehouse Operatives and yard staff, working in teams of two or three.
- This post will involve using plant machinery including forklift's (counterbalance) a bale clamp truck and a baling machine.
- Ensuring the site is kept clean and tidy.
- Loading / unloading trailers.
- Transporting goods throughout the warehouse and yard.
- Completing paperwork with a high level of accuracy.
- Lifting products on to machinery.
- Material handling.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Being proactive.
- Happy working outdoors.
- Good communication.
- Hard working.
- Good team player.
- Physically fit.
- Own Driving licence major advantage due to location of sites.
- Good Rate of pay
- Day Shift
- Ongoing work
- Good working environment.
- Free car parking
- Permanent Job
The successful candidate will work within a friendly and enthusiastic team that have a well-established relationship inside of work as well as out.
The successful candidate will be required to work full time hours on an ongoing basis.
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday
Please email with your current CV.
*** FLT , Fork Lift , Fork , Lift , Counterbalance , Clamp , Warehouse , Operative , Driver , Sutton Coldfield , Birmingham , Minworth , Loading , Goods Out , Scanning , Truck , Fork Lift Truck , Production , Logistics ***
- Fork Lift Truck
- Goods Out
- Sutton Coldfield