are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative for a client of ours based in Trafford Park.
Working for this global leader in the design and manufacture of flooring systems.Reporting to the Warehouse Manager the main duties and responsibilities would be:-
- General Warehouse duties to include picking and wrapping of customer orders
- Unloading and putting away of deliveries to the warehouse
- Work at all times in a responsible and safe manner
- Assist in other areas of operation, where required
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Previous experience in a Warehouse environment is essential
- Must be able to carry out lifting of heavy duty products in line with health and safely requirements
- 2 GCSE's or equivalent
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Health and Safety training inc Manual Handling (training provided)
- Forklift licence / Up reach truck licence (full training will also be provided)
- Have a proactive approach to work and look to embrace the company Values
This role is working a 42.5 hour week, salary £8.91 per hour, employer contribution pension scheme, health care and 32 days annual leave (including bank holidays).
If you are interested in working for this global manufacturer and feel that you have all of the above skills that my client requires then please click apply.
Bluestones Logistics are an employment agency acting on behalf of their clients.
Please note that due to the volume of responses we typically receive, we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates. All applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.