We are currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to work in a highly productive and modernised warehouse in Welwyn Garden City and St.Albans
Your daily duties will be:
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organisation standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain safety procedures throughout the warehouse
- Be punctual and presentable each working day.
Your shift is Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
You will have an hours lunch which will be unpaid.
Saturday work is also available if you would like to do overtime.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Warehouse Operative