In Partnership with
Warehouse Workers Required
No experience necessary!!!
Working in partnership with the UK’s largest home delivery courier network Hermes, we are pleased to be able to offer exiting opportunities working at a new purpose built hub in Rugby.
If you are available to work full time, part time, odd days or weekends only then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We can offer the following terms to everyone:
- £8.00 per hour day rate Monday to Friday
- £8.50 per hour night rate Monday to Friday
- £9.25 per hour onSundays!!
- PM Shift 13:30 – 22:00 (Sunday through to Friday)
- Night Shift 22:00 – 06:30 (Monday through to Friday)
You will be working in a busy distribution and sortation hub. Duties consist of:
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Manual and automated parcel sortation – full training given
- FLT and PPT training provided – licenses issued
- Days / Nights and weekends available
To apply for this position, you will need to provide the following:
- A Passport or Full Birth Certificate
- Proof of National Insurance
- Bank Details
- A reference covering the past 2 years.
Canteen facilities and parking are available on site.
To be booked onto one of the interview presentations please send your CV to or call .