Staffline are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join one of ours client's distribution centres based in Annesley, Nottinghamshire.
The main duties of the job will include picking and preparing cosmetic orders for dispatch to customers, and ensuring all paperwork is completed accurately. Other responsibilities will involve understanding the individual customer requirements and ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard, as well as chasing up queries and taking appropriate action.
Some lifting and physical moving of products (up to 20 kilos) will be required, as well as safely manoeuvring small trucks around the warehouse to ensure quality products reach the customer on schedule. Applicants will need to be flexible in the warehouse and efficiently undertake any tasks that are assigned. The opportunity to be up-skilled with an additional skills in replenishment, checking or loading may become available. Must be 18 years and over.
- A friendly working environment
- Full training and ongoing support from the dedicated onsite management team
- Public transport to and from the site
- The opportunity for a permanent role
There are a variety of shifts available Monday-Friday:
6am - 2pm £7.50 per hour
2pm - 10pm £7.50 + 15% shift allowance = £8.63 per hour
Essential skills required:
- Flexible approach to working hours and all tasks
- Proven experience in a fast moving warehouse
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- Ability to carry out tasks quickly, safely and accurately
- Good communication skills
- A confident team player
- Continuous improvement outlook
- Ability to problem solve effectively
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment
Please apply now!