Have you got a passion for customer service and delivering the best to every customer? The willingness to go the extra mile to get the customer the service they deserve? Then we have the job for you working for a company focused on customers!
To start 2018 we have an opportunity for ambitious and hardworking individuals to join our team as a Warehouse Operative in Coalville for Amazon, a massive global company focused on becoming the leader in customer service and developing their staff.
The role of Warehouse Operative would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis, with potential to earn up to double time for overtime hours, and the role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract.
Pay Rates for Warehouse Operatives :
- Day shift £7.85 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)
- Overtime between 40 and 50 hours per week, £11.78 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)
- Overtime over 50 hours per week, £15.70 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an an exciting active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
- Working at heights of up to 14m using PUP trucks - full training will be provided
The shift patterns for Warehouse Operatives are:
- Day Shift 7:30-18:00
- Night 18:30-5:00
- You will be working a regular set shift, eg Wednesday to Saturday
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people, look to help further their careers and reward commitment
What's in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea for Warehouse Operatives
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- The chance to earn Zonies, an exclusive reward for people working at Amazon
Where is the job:
- The job is located at Coalville - LE67 1FB
- There is some parking available
How to apply:
- Click Apply or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"