A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a number of Warehouse Operatives to urgently join a company based in Thatcham on an on-going basis! We have shifts available across the week (Days and Nights), including weekends and can offer shift guarantees throughout the year!
Pertemps have been based on the client site for over 10 years and we are awarded in the top 100 companies to work for!
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Working in a chilled environment.
- Working efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Achieving the targets and job standards set out by the Shift Manager.
- Being adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
- Performing any reasonable request from Shift Manager.
- Other duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting.
An ideal Warehouse Operative will hold the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure, and to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of the team.
- Good attention to detail.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job