Weekday mornings (exact hours negotiable)
20 hours per week
Working as part of our very busy team, the successful candidate will be working in the Goods In and Despatch department in a warehouse environment. This is a permanent position with part-time hours, 20 hours per week. The ideal hours would be 9am until 1pm every weekday but the exact daily hours are negotiable.
The role will include:
- Receive goods at the loading and receiving dock
- Store received goods in the appropriate warehouse location within the warehouse
- Preparing goods to be despatched
- Use a forklift truck to move goods - appropriate training will be provided
- Log goods in and despatched items using the in-house company computer system
- Keep the area clean and tidy, moving and rearranging stock as required
We encourage a happy, friendly atmosphere backed by a strong work ethic and we have a supportive and caring culture making this an excellent place to work.
Salary and Benefits
This position pays £8.50 per hour, and the Company offer a comprehensive benefits package to all permanent staff members including a healthcare package, cycle to work scheme, 22 days holiday (pro rata) and childcare vouchers.
If you would like to find out further information about this opportunity then please get in contact with Alison at the Bournemouth branch of Mploy.
- goods in
- goods out