Have you got a passion for customer service and delivering the best to every customer? The willingness to go the extra mile to get the customer the service they deserve? Then we have the job for you working for a company focused on customers! Then come and join us as a full time warehouse operative Wythenshawe !
We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Warehouse Operative in Wythenshawe for the internationally renowned Amazon, the world's biggest online retailer, who are focused on customer service, innovation and development.
The role would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis, and the role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract.
Pay Rates for Warehouse Operatives :
- Day shift £7.85 per hour
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packing
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- We are looking for self motivated people
- Hard working people
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- Team players who will work to increase productivity
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who have a globally recognised name and base their reputation on having exceptional customer service and an incredible wide catalogue of goods
- A company who develop people, look to help further their careers and reward commitment
What's in it for you:
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- A shuttle bus to and from site!
Where is the job:
- The job is located at Wythenshawe, WA15 0PT
- There is some parking available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click Apply or call us on
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "Warehouse Operative"
- "Picker and packer"
- "Picker & Packer"