Our busy client based in the Paddock Wood area are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to add to their fast paced team. Immediate interview and start available.
Joining an established team, you will be helping within all warehouse functions including:
- Loading, unloading, checking, moving, storing, picking or packing products.
- Managing received goods or goods for dispatch.
- Using machinery
- Complying with health and safety requirements.
- Cleaning the warehouse.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Hours are either 6.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience in a Warehouse environment - any experience operating machinery or FLTs would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- An exemplary attendance record
- Be punctual, hardworking and physically fit
Please apply online attaching your CV for the attention for Gemma Edwards
- "warehouse" "flt"