Role: We have a great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative to work for a prestigious company. You'll be expected to support our Site Production Operations and pro-actively engage to supply an effective, efficient, compliant service on a Right First-Time basis.
The primary purpose of this job is to provide a flexible, multi skilled Team across the Warehouse Department.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate at all times in accordance with Health and Safety rules and regulations;
- Receive and GRN Incoming Goods, check delivery notes and stow materials;
- Pick and return Components/Labels/Raw Materials/Finished Goods and Mass for the Production Area/Third Party Contractors/Internal and External customers;
- Follow the Scrap Process, which includes picking and Sorting of Finished Goods and Components in preparation for disposal and Return to Vendors;
- Wrap and Load Pallets on the Vehicle for internal/external customers in an accurate and timely manner;
- Allocate orders to the relevant documents;
- Support all activities associated with Lean/BBS;
- Carry out Fork Lift checks before each shift and document it, when necessary;
- Deliver the correct Materials to the Production Area;
- Remove Finished Goods from Production, to the correct storage Areas after checking all is correct on the Pallet;
- Operation of the Bailing/Crusher Machines, making sure the correct Waste Streams are operated.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Warehouse experience
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic Numerical Skills
- Clear handwriting
- Ability to prioritise
- Operation of fork lift truck, manual pallet truck, wrapping machine
- Knowledge of IATA packing regulations
- An excellent team working ethic
- Have a good working knowledge of Health & Safety, Hygiene and Environmental practices.
Licenses or Certifications Required:
Forklift licence - Counterbalance or Reach Certificate
Hours: Full time
Shift pattern options:
24 hour weekend only Shift, this shift has two fixed options:
24 hour - Late: 11:00 - 23 :00 Saturday and Sunday
24 hour - Night: 23:00 - 11:00 Saturday and Sunday
If you possess the requirements above and can demonstrate that you have the drive, determination and motivation to impact on the bottom line, please apply.