Staffline are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join our client's modern distribution centre based in Thurrock.
Benefits of the role:
- Guaranteed hours plus overtime available
- Training provided
- Subsidised restaurant serving hot and cold food
- Onsite parking
- Weekly pay
- Onsite Gym
- Full time long term ongoing work
- Opportunity to gain a temporary to permanent role
The main duties of the role will include:
- Using manual handling equipment within a large ambient warehouse to pick a variety of grocery products.
- Operating both ride on trucks and electrical pallet trucks, stacking items into roll cages, guided by digital wrist mounted computers and trigger scanners.
Successful candidates will ideally have some experience of working within a fast paced warehouse environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided. Candidates must also be flexible in their approach to working hours, as they will be required to work on a 5 days from 7 rota including weekends.
The working days/shifts for this role will be:
Shifts are 06.00 - 14.00 , 14.00 - 22.00, 22.00-06.00.
The pay rate for this role varies depending on the shift worked. This is a performance measured role, below are the on-target pay rates:
- Pay rates are depending on Your shift and performance from £8.00 on days and from £9.57 on nights with weekends premium.
Weekend premiums and overtime hours and rates are also available.
There are temporary leading to permanent opportunities plus scope for career progression for successful candidates.